- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 ½ cups 2% milk
- 8oz medium cheddar shredded
- 8oz extra sharp cheddar shredded
- 1 pkg of Velveeta cheese
- Boil the macaroni and let them cool
- Mix the butter, eggs, milk and seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Layer the cheese and Milk mix with the noodles until you fill your 3 qt dish ending with a cheese layer.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 min or until no longer Soupy
3 qt baking dish, measuring cup, mixing bowl,1 tsp