- Shiitake mushrooms
- Portobello mushrooms
- Cooking cream or whipping cream
- Bouillon cubes
- Black pepper
- Chop onions and Habanero
- Wash your meat and brown it with the chopped onions and Habanero. This should take 5mins
- Bring the meat to a boil. Boil until tender.
- Chop more onions, habanero and all the mushrooms as much as you like.
- Stir-fry the onions, mushroom, habanero and the drained meat using salt, pepper and bullion cubes. Then finish up with adding cooking cream.
This is a very rich dish and I enjoy this dish mostly in the colder weather. It can be eaten with potatoes, Pasta or even rice. I have mine with Basmati rice , Fried Plantains and of course Red wine.